Enpro Solutions offers a one-stop shop for remediation projects, including permitting, equipment installation, startup, operation and maintenance, decommissioning and closure.
We perform general engineering contracting including earthwork, concrete, underground piping, site work and fencing. We have performed contaminated soil excavations, installed remediation system equipment and piping, installed monitoring and extraction wells and decommissioned remediation systems.
Our experts include a California Professional Engineer (License No. CH4767). We are also licensed as a General Engineering Contractor (A) with Hazardous Substance Removal Certification (CA Contractors License No. 750661).
Enpro offers these construction services:
- Soil and ground water treatment system installation
- Remedial excavation, pipe trench excavation, backfilling and compaction
- Contaminated soil excavation, profiling and disposal
- Safety reviews and job hazard analysis
- Remediation system decommissioning
- Well installation and abandonment
- Underground storage tank (UST) installation
- UST removal and closure
For turnkey remediation construction solutions, get the experts at Enpro on your side. Give us a call at 925-803-8045, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.